(Saturday) 5:15 pm - 9:30 pm
Blists Hill Victorian Town, Legges Way, Madeley, Telford, Shropshire TF7 5UD
The 2017 Queen Victoria Cyclocross
Promoted by: Newport Shropshire CC
Event website: Queen Victoria Cyclocross
Summary: A truly unique event based at the Blists Hill Victorian Town in Shropshire’s beautiful Ironbridge Gorge. The event will take place in the evening and will enable specators and riders alike to experience this fantastic venue. Period drinking and eating opportunities on the site. There will be a small entry charge for adult spectators which will go towards the organisation of the event and the Museum Trust. Child spectators will be given free entry.
Additional notes: There will be no rider/spectator entry to the site before 17:15. With racing starting at 18:00 it will be essential that you arrive early and sign on outside the venue as soon as possible.
– 18:00 Tykes & Urchins (Under 12’s – 15 mins)
– 18:30 Vagabonds & Chimney Sweeps (Youth – 30 mins)
– 19:15 Retired Servicemen & Country Gentlemen (V40/V50 Men – 40 mins)
– 19:15 Unchaperoned Women (Women – 40 mins)
– 20:15 Convicts, Hooligans & Gentlemen (Jun/Sen/Vets – 50 mins)
Fees: Under 12 riders £6, Youth riders £11, Jun/Sen/Vet/Women riders £17
Entry: Online via the British Cycling website